To read the following legal documents, please click on the +
Terms of Service
Welcome to YourSpiritualGrowthCenter.com, the fundraising arm of Black Rose Spiritual Center, Please read the below Terms of Service. By purchasing minutes and/or ordering and receiving a reading or report from YourSpiritualGrowthCenter.com you agree to be bound by the following terms of service:
- YourSpiritualGrowthCenter.com provides a wide range of readings and reports including numerology reports, intuitive services and readings. As a service to the public and in conjunction with Black Rose Spiritual Center mission of teaching about various religious belief systems we offer a wide range of general information pages ranging from Astrology to Zoroastrianism. The services provided may be relayed by regular post (additionally charges may apply), electronic mail, electronic chat, and/or telephone. We also provide research services which may require different methods of data transfer.
- Our services are available to all those who are able to enter into a legally binding contract under the laws of the United States of America. You must be 18 to use our services or submit a notarized written authorization from your legal parent or guardian stating they are your legal guardian and that you may utilize our services. As we are an internet based organization, we rely on our callers to ensure that it is legal in their jurisdiction to use our services. Please view our available services here.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone. In the rare case that we need to refuse to accept any further calls from an individual, the caller will be notified in writing via e-mail or regular mail. All remaining minutes will be returned to the individual, and an updated donation statement will be provided. As we are energy workers we must hold to this provision as there are the rare times when it will be better for all concerned for us to reimburse your remaining minute bank and allow you the opportunity to find another reader you connect with better.
- We expect our services to be used in the vein offered. In other words, we’re here to help the individual. We’re here to conduct readings, conduct research, and help people the best we can. By signing up with our services you affirm that you are who you say you are, that you are going to be using our services in accordance with the published terms and conditions and associated policy statement, and that you understand our no return policy.
- No Accuracy Guarantee.
You understand and agree that:
- The services are provided “as-is” and with all faults and foibles that are inherent within the humans that we are. There are no guarantees or warranties as to accuracy expressed and/or implied within any of our readings or reports. We give you the best we have, but, we are human.
- Use of the services is at your sole discretion. You understand that you are solely responsible for any choices or decisions you make and that information from readings should be incorporated into the whole of your life and not the “only answer.” We hold strong to the belief of personal responsibility. We feel our job is to help your information flow so that you can make the choices you have to with the best information possible.
- The services are provided for entertainment purposes only and we make no warranty or representation regarding the results that may be obtained from the use of information obtained on our site or during a reading.
- The use of services is at your own risk. We are not responsible for any computer problems or loss of data because of linking to our website or using our services. Our shopping cart and payment processing is 128 bit encrypted, our host server is secured and even down to the lowly desktop in the office, we have the most current protections against worms, spy ware, adware and viruses, firewalls, etc.
- The use of or the inability to use our service at a given time. If you are having trouble, please call 1-800-496-3114 and let us know so we can get it taken care of.
- Any goods or services purchased on our site are warranted to be the best possible effort we can provide for you. We take our jobs seriously and want to help you to develop in every way we can, but most especially in yourself as a person.
- Intellectual Property Rights: You acknowledge that the content, including but not limited to text, software, sound, photographs, video, graphics, music, or other material contained in either our web site, advertisements or e-mail of commercially produced information is covered under copyright owned by Black Rose Spiritual Center, , unless specifically specified otherwise.
- Arbitration: Injunctive Relief. Any dispute, controversy, or claim arising out of, relating to, or in connection with this Agreement shall be settled by binding arbitration in accordance with the commercial arbitration rules of the American Arbitration Association (AAA). The arbitration shall be conducted by a single arbitrator, selected in accordance with the rules of the AAA, and judgment on the arbitration award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof. Notwithstanding the foregoing, either party has the right to seek any interim or preliminary relief from a court of competent jurisdiction in the State of Montana in order to protect the rights of such party pending the completion of any arbitration hereunder, and both parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the State of Montana and venue in Libby, Lincoln County, Montana for any such proceeding. If either party files an action contrary to this provision, the other party may recover attorneys’ fees and costs up to one thousand US dollars (US $1,000.00).
- You agree to use the appropriate line when you call for your reading. In order to maintain our cost value pricing, we require that the following phone number be used for their intended purposes by clientele:
1-800-496-3114 – administrative line for scheduling readings and customer service
While we understand that mistakes can be made, we must hold firm to the above terms of service in order to continue to provide our clients with the best readings possible and the highest levels of customer service and care.Any questions regarding our terms of service should be made to: firstname.lastname@example.org
All readings/reports provided by YourSpiritualGrowthCenter.com are done under the guise of spiritual counseling and are for entertainment purposes only. You must be at least 18 years of age to purchase my services. Minors will only be allowed to use my services upon notarized written authorization from a parent or legal guardian. Due to the nature of my gifts I do not claim to be 100% accurate in my readings. Although I am a gifted psychic whom has over 40 years reading experience, no guarantees can be provided on information from my readings. I *do* guarantee to tell you the messages I see feel and hear. I *do* guarantee to provide you the best possible reading experience I can. As a believer in individual choice and responsibility along with free will, I cannot take responsibility for the choices you make following a reading. I do not recommend that reading with me take the place of conferring with a qualified professional in any arena, especially in the areas of medicine and finance.
Instead, I strongly counsel all my clients to use their reading as an additional insight to the various aspects of their lives and incorporate it to make a cohesive whole with the facts of their daily existence in order to make the most educated choices possible. My readings are not intended to be the only answer nor the only information source for your life choices. Rather, I hope that you will take the information provided you in the reading and incorporate it with what you know is true in your life.
I am a Spiritual Professional. I have doctorate degrees in Divinity and Theology along with being ordained in numerous belief structures. I consider myself an “energy worker.” As an energy worker it is incumbent upon me to do the absolute best I can to help those that call upon me. Too many times I have seen how Karma Works if I do less than my best to tell you the truth! I won’t give you a lot of platitudes. That means your reading sometimes may not be “fun and comfortable.” I do guarantee that you will always receive one hundred percent of my attention while working with me. I do guarantee that you will always receive a reading from qualified spiritual professional. I do guarantee that I will relay the message of the reading to you – even if that message isn’t what you want to hear, and I will deliver it as compassionately as possible. All my readings are conducted under the guise of “sacred silence” wherein I am morally and legally bound to not release information from your reading or share your reading with others without your express permission to do so.
1. YourSpiritualGrowthCenter.com is the fund-raising arm of Black Rose Spiritual Center, a 501(c)(3) non-profit registered with the Internal Revenue Service (letter available upon request) and the State of Montana.
2. We ask for certain information (name, phone, date, time, place of birth, e-mail, mailing address, etc.) from our clients in order to conduct internal business. We do not sell, share, give or compute your information to anyone else. This information is kept strictly confidential. Your information is private and is only requested so that we can perform services for you such as creating astrology reports, conducting chat or e-mail readings, or ensuring we can reach you regarding your account with us.
3. We don’t want to be a pest or put an automatic delete in your e-mail inbox. In each e-mail or newsletter you receive from us, you will receive instructions as to how to opt out from receiving additional e-mails and newsletters. Please let us know if you would prefer not to hear from us again and we will make sure not to bother you. We’re here to help and lift up, not irritate and aggravate. Concierge clients are requested to set their spam blockers to allow e-mail from us so that you are sure to receive your minute balance updates.
4. YourSpiritualGrowthCenter.com does conduct standard web traffic monitoring. Our information tracking is no more than the standard automated tracking for e-commerce today. This information primarily tracks your entry point into our website, which pages you visit, and when you leave. Other information that may be relayed is browser type, and URL referring site, if any.
5. At this time we do all our credit card processing through Paypal and a secure 128-bit encrypted (https://) transaction. Paypal is well known for it’s solid reputation as a safe and secure payment processing center for both sellers and buyers. We’ve used their services for over nine years and have never had a security issue! You can find out more about Paypal’s secure payment processing by visiting their website at: www.paypal.com.
6. Readings conducted by Dr. Nikki are all conducted under the guise of Sacred Silence. Sacred Silence is a moral and legal bond that we will not discuss any aspect of your reading with other people without your express permission to do so. (We only allow for the permission part due to prior requests from our clients to bring in a third party on a reading or to discuss the reading with someone they choose.)
Illustrations from the Art Nouveau Tarot Deck reproduced by permission of U. S. Games Systems, Inc., Stamford, CT 06902 USA. © 1990 by U.S. Games Systems, Inc. Further reproduction prohibited. If you are interested in purchasing your own deck of Tarot Cards, please visit www.usgamesinc.com for one of the widest selections available.
Rune graphics were created by Dr. J. Curtis Clark, University Web Coordinator, Cal Poly Pomona, Director of I&IT Development. Copyright purchased by Black Rose Spiritual Center, 826 Cape Ave, Bozeman, Montana USA 59715 USA © 2006 by Black Rose Spiritual Center.
The copyright and content (photography included) on the site unless otherwise noted is held by Black Rose Spiritual Center. All rights reserved, which includes the right to reproduce this website or portions thereof in any form whatsoever as provided by US Copyright Law. 2011.
We do have a liberal use policy. Please contact us: email@example.com
Additional images and contributions to this website were made courtesy of :
- R. Judge
- Dr. Nikki Judge
- Dennis A. Eskew
In accordance with Publication 526, Charitable Contributions, of the US Department of Treasury, Internal Revenue Service, you are entitled to a charitable contribution deduction under the “Contribution From Which You Benefit” provision (explained in Page 3 of publication 526 which is available at www.irs.gov) Please be advised that Black Rose Spiritual Center is listed in IRS Publication # 78, Organizations That Qualify To Receive Deductible Contributions. As required by the publication the description of services you have received are spiritual counseling services which have a value of $30.00 per hour, or, fifty cents per minute. Hence, up to half your contribution is tax deductible. Of course, you are encouraged to discuss any questions you have with regard to charitable contributions with your accountant or tax preparer.
The IRS does not require receipt or documentation until such time as your donation amount reaches or exceeds a total contribution of $250.00 (two hundred fifty dollars and no cents). Once you reach that level you will be asked if you prefer to receive your contribution letter on a by contribution basis, or if you would prefer that we produce a cumulative notice for you at the end of the year, no later than January 15th.
This is no gag, hook or scam. We are a certified 501(c)(3) non-profit organization dedicated to serving those who have chosen a solo-spiritual path. We focus on teaching tolerance and understanding between the esoteric and more common belief systems of the current day, both traditional and non-traditional. We perform our readings as part of our outreach service in the context of our dedication to serving our fellow man. Hence, your reading comes under the classification of our individual spiritual outreach program. This does give you the added benefit of receiving a tax deduction for fifty percent of the monies paid to us for our services. This results in you only paying a net of seventy-five cents per minute for Standard Plan, and fifty cents a minute for Concierge Plan minutes. Another reason why we call our service Concierge…and we’re value priced!
If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org